Our 5-day Organizing for Social Change training is headed to two great cities this fall! Join us in Chicago in August or New Orleans in September and spend a week honing your skills to think strategically and build power to win on your organization's issues.
Through a combination of lecture and practical application, participants develop tools to:
- Analyze power in order to win issue campaigns
- Turn problems into issues that organizations can win
- Think strategically about an issue campaign and develop winning strategies
- Structure campaigns to build your organization
- Build and join effective coalitions at the local, state, and national level
- Recruit people to build a powerful base
- Use social media strategically to build and show power
- Plan and execute strategic and powerful tactics
Our next session is coming up in Chicago from August 13th - 17th. This is our final Chicago 5-day training for 2012, so be sure to register today! We'll also in New Orleans from September 10th - 14th.